The Portasilo range of Siloflo aeration discharge systems offers a cost-effective and reliable method of discharging dry materials that fluidise with the injection of air.
Siloflo systems offer a discharge solution with low operational and maintenance costs. Externally mounted Siloflo aeration pads can easily be retrofitted to existing silos and hoppers, with options available to suit a range of dry foodstuffs and high-temperature applications.
For larger silos, fabricated steel fluidisation pads are available in a range of sizes up to 300mm x 1,800mm. These can be supplied with a permeable plate material appropriate for the properties of your material.
In addition to Siloflo pads, complete Siloflo cones and bases are available in a range of sizes and designs. You can choose a polyester or a stainless steel porous plate material, depending on the material being handled.
Aeration discharger benefits:
- Low running costs – energy-efficient operation
- Low maintenance – with long-life performance
- Easy to retrofit – simple installation of externally mounted pads
- Easy to maintain – with access from outside the silo
- Flush fitting – no obstructions on the internal silo surface
- Extensive range of assembly options – to suit any silo configuration
FIND OUT MORE
For any more information about our products and services, contact us here
OR CALL +44 (0) 845 6011 276