The Portasilo range of vibratory discharge systems provides a high-efficiency, high-reliability silo and hopper discharge solution. It has been specifically designed to overcome many of the challenges associated with traditional vibratory discharge devices.
The standard range of Vibroflo & Vibrocone dischargers are available in mild and stainless steel, with bespoke models available for specialist applications. The cone angle is designed to ensure silos are emptied with minimal force and reduced cycle times, leaving behind no stagnant or compacted material.
Both of the vibrating dischargers minimises external noise and fatigue by directing maximum vibration energy into the material, facilitating effective discharge.
Vibratory discharger benefits:
- Totally sealed units – removing traditional leakage problems
- Minimal external vibration – reducing noise and fatigue
- High efficiency – all vibration energy directed into silo contents
- Low energy consumption – reducing costs and noise
- Low cost – cost-effective solution for many discharging applications
- Easy to retrofit – available in circular, square and rectangular configurations
- Aids silo emptying – eliminating dead storage areas.
- Suitable for potentially explosive materials – with optional pressure-resistant design
FIND OUT MORE
For any more information about our products and services, contact us here
OR CALL +44 (0) 845 6011 276